Faith's 1st Birthday

Faith's 1st Birthday

Monday, August 2, 2010

Last Night's Dinner

Last night both of our families came over to join in the first night home. Both families and trev made dinner and it was just wonderful!!! We had elk tenderloin and I was able to have steak FINALLY cooked right!!! I was a very happy camper.
Faith enjoyed all the love from all the visitors yesterday. She even slept from 9pm to 12:30am solid. That was very nice until she was awake till 6:30am. Today she has finally been a little piggy. That makes me so happy because yesterday she didn't eat.
Today (monday) we ate and slept for most of the day. Mia (my mom) and Brooklyn came and helped so Trev and I could sleep a bit, thank God!!! Right now she is visiting with Uncle Nick and Aunt Caitlin. More to come later!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to beautiful, sweet, precious Faith Rose. How lucky we all are to have her join our family.

    Much love, Chrissy

    ReplyDelete