Faith's 1st Birthday

Faith's 1st Birthday

Friday, August 6, 2010

Friday

Sorry guys yesterday was a busy day and the computer didn't enter my hands. Well yesterday we went to peds again for a check up and Faith gained 8oz in 2 days. someone likes to eat!!! Dr. said she looks GREAT! Perfect color and everything. We are proud parents needless to say. Also, Faith lost her umbilical cord yesterday!!!! They said 2 weeks it would take to lose it. So now we can have a somewhat normal bath!!!
Breastfeeding is slowly getting a little easier, thank goodness. But, I still have to give some formula because I am not enough! Oh well.
Today was Grandma day. We started the morning off with Mia coming over and watching Faith while I slept a minute and pumped while Trevor worked and then ended the afternoon with Grandma watching Faith while Trev and I did the same as the am routine. As I write this Miss Faith is kinda sleeping on the couch next to me. She is a noisy sleepier. Anywho, I am ending this hoping to have a good night sleeping, we need it! Thanks again for all your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment