Faith's 1st Birthday

Faith's 1st Birthday

Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Birth of Our Beautiful Young Lady

Hi everyone! Hope you find this pleasurable to read. I am not much for writing, but..... I will do this for all of you that want to keep updated on Faith Rose.
Faith Rose Johnson was born the morning of Saturday July 31st at 6:27am. She was 9.4lbs and was 21 inches long. Let me tell you that was a big baby to push through!!!!
She is perfect in everyway, she has warmed our hearts and has given us FAITH! The 3 of us are home now and trying to get on a schedule. Her days and nights are switched. Oh well we will get it taken care of soon. I hope!!! Back to resting for me so more news later. Thank you all for your support and love through this pregnancy and birth.

4 comments:

  1. I keep writing comments but the computer doesn't register them. The 3rd time is the charm!

    Thx so much for the beautiful blog. I just love her stoic demeanor! She reminds me of Trevor. The picture in the blanket is adorable.

    Hope you are starting to feel less like a demolition derby happened in your body! Can't wait to make Faith's acquaintance!

    Love, Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful! Looks like Trev. I keep trying to post comments too. Can't wait to see her in October.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous situation. The Family, life and child you always deserved. It feels like you were just married. My, how time flys. Your gorgeous personality and love-filled heart will surely influence and help her blossom into a beautiful person like her mother, undoubtedly you helped me become the person that I am today. So I end this note with tears in my eyes and being overwhelmed with bliss, congratulations on your newest student (Faith). I look forward to the day were I can tell her stories of how you and I met.

    Your student, Your friend, Your admirer.
    Love,
    Corbin C.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww she looks just like her beautiful mommy. I remember you wanted a baby girl and your wish came true. Im very happy for you guys.I cant wait to meet Faith Rose Johnson.

    xoxoxoxoxo
    Destiny

    ReplyDelete