Faith's 1st Birthday

Faith's 1st Birthday

Monday, August 30, 2010

1 month

Well guys, she is a month old as of last Saturday. Wow time flys right. She has her one month check up on wednesday so we will know how much she grown. I do know as of last tuesday she was 10 pounds.
We got her pictures back from the photo shoot at EVIT, and WOW!!!! they were wonderful. I will post a few pictures on the blog but I can't do them all.
Daddy and Papa are hunting and I think Faith misses her daddy. I know he misses her.
Today Faith is spending the day with Grandma Madalyn and Auntie Amee. Lucky her or lucky them, depending which way you look at it. Mommy misses her. This is the longest I have spent with out her so far. Hope you enjoy the pictures.

4 comments:

  1. Happy 1 month Faith! I love the pictures. I check every day to see how you're doing. I absolutely love your blog.

    Cousin Chrissy XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faith, you are such a beautiful baby. I can't wait until you are big enough to travel to the Keys. Give everyone hugs and kisses for us.
    Love,
    Marcia and Gary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, mrs. j, she is too cute for words! I'm so happy for you! I'm coming in to evit as soon as possible! Love you tons <3

    -kelsey hoyer

    ReplyDelete