Faith's 1st Birthday

Faith's 1st Birthday

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

11 Weeks

Did you know there were 5 weekends in October? Well when the church told me that the baptism was going to be the 4th weekend of the month, that ment to me the last weekend of the month. But, guess what that was wrong, that makes the 4th weekend this weekend coming up. Soooo that means that can't happen the godparents and one grandpa can't make it. The NEW date will be on my 30th birthday. JANUARY 22nd, 2011. 8am! Please make the change in your calendar. Sorry for the confusion.
Well I am offically back at work full time and wish I was home with miss Faith. :( I am sure I am with all the working moms.
Last weekend we had Grandpa Larry's Funeral service and Party and Miss Faith was able to spend alot of time with the family. She hopped from arm to arm to arm and loved every minute of it. Sorry I don't have any new pictures added but I left my camera at work today.
Faith's milestones- She smiles ALOT! when she lays on a pillow or sits in her carrier she trys to do a crunch or sit up, she loves watching TV, and she smiles at toys :)
Faith sleeps wonderfully through the night if anyone was wondering. She goes to sleep at 9ish and is alseep till 7am ish. I (we) are so lucky!

1 comment:

  1. What a little cutie... I can't believe how much she has grown. I can't wait until she makes her Keys debut.....Hugs & Kisses
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete