Faith's 1st Birthday

Faith's 1st Birthday

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

10 Weeks

Well we are back from San Diego. We had a very eventful last week. I went back to work last Wednesday (that was hard). Trevor wasn't home to be apart of the go back to work fun but he wished he was. Last Thursday night Faith scared the crap out of us. I was washing dishes and turned to talk to Faith who was in her carrier next to me and she was beat red  and not breathing. So I rushed to lean her forward and still not breathing. So I flipped her over in my hand and pounded heavily on her back till she gasped for air. I then got her up and she burped and started wheezing. I then took her to the pediatric ER and they diagnosed her with acid reflux, Which she has had since she was 3 weeks old. We now have to get 2 more tests done in November. The upper GI and the modified Barium Swallow. Now fo the fun stuff. Friday Faith and I flew to San Diego. Her first flight and it was wonderful and smooth. Daddy drovve done and stayed till Sunday morning with us. While we were there Meggs and Jamie came to see Faith. Brooklyn was able to play with Sharlee on the beach (or as Brooklyn says the Birch). Saturday evening Mom, Caitlyn, Nick, Brooklyn, Faith, and I went to the exchange for shopping. When we went to the 2nd exchange we stayed in the car and as my mom and Nick came back Faith decided to poop. As I started cleaning it up, I turned for a second to put diaper in a bag and Faith decided to continue to poop and pee. It got all over!!!! So Caitlyn, mom and I had to get her undressed (mind you this is in the van on a seat). As I picked her up my mom went to pull her pants down and then she decided to spit up all over me, my mom and herself. That was a very messy moment and one we will never forget. All in all it was a wonderfiul trip. Now Faith gets to meet ALOT of family this week for Grandpa Larry's service.

No comments:

Post a Comment