Faith's 1st Birthday

Faith's 1st Birthday

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

January 11, 2011

Not too much new but Faith is sitting up un attended for a few minutes! Yeah! Of course she can't sit herself up on her own but she sits. Can't believe she is already sitting. I am sooooo excited. She started eating fruit on Sunday, today is Tuesday so 3 days of applesauce. Yummy! Faith liked the applesauce not quite sure if her tummy did. Tomorrow we start peaches and I have prunes on hand just in case :/
Don't forget everyone Faith's Baptism is January 22nd at 8am at St. Anne's Catholic Church. Please come and help celebrate this mile stone in her life. Light breakfast after at our house.
Sorry don't have my camera on me so I don't have any new pictures to up load. But, don't worry she is cute still maybe even cutier. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment