Faith's 1st Birthday

Faith's 1st Birthday

Thursday, September 30, 2010

8 weeks old

Sorry I have not kept up on the blog, time seems to slip by. I go back to work next week :( and have to prepare for that. faith has been growing so much. We have her 2 month appointment tomorrow morning. Faith is starting to smile more and more, makes it that much harder to leave her sometimes.
We are offically done with breast feeding, we tried it again but her tummy just didn't like it. :( So now I am on a quest to find a local place to take the milk I have frozen.
Aunt Kristy has come in town and has met miss Faith.
Faith is so lucky so many people just love her. When we go out people come up just to talk to her. In a week and a half Faith will get to see the ocean for the first time!!! I got a carrier for the trip and she already loves it so we are going to take walks on the beach in the morning. She will get to see all the birds flying and the water crashing. Oh she will have lots of fun. Hopefully I will be able to post after the doctors appt tomorrow. Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment